It’s More Than a Meal
Meal time is family time at our camp! Our chefs work together to provide a delicious and nutritious menu. Dining is family style, and campers sit with their cabin group and counselors at each meal. In addition to the main course we have an “options” room in our dining hall featuring breakfast bars, salad bars at lunch and dinner, a pasta bar at dinner, and a gluten-free bar at every meal. Our wide range of choices ensure that even picky eaters will find something they like.
Sample Menu Items
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup & Blueberries
- Belgian Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns & Bacon
- Brioche French Toast & Seasonal Fruit
On the Breakfast Bar
- Cream Cheese
- Fresh Fruit
- Chobani Yogurt
- Cottage Cheese
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Oatmeal Station with Raisins & Brown Sugar
- Grilled Cheese & Roasted Tomato Soup
- Hot Dogs, Beef Burgers, Veggie Burgers
- Baked Chicken Tenders & Sweet Potato Fries
- Mac & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Make Your Own Tacos
- Sandwich Station
- Pizza Bagels & Caesar Salad
- Thanksgiving Dinner! Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes & Stuffing
- Friday Night Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza
- Vegetable or Meat Lasagna & Steamed Broccoli
- Baked Italian Chicken with Herb-Roasted Potatoes & Corn on the Cob
- Chicken, Steak or Veggie Fajitas with Rice, Beans, Salsa & Guacamole
- Pasta Bar every night! Choose your toppings!
- Romaine Lettuce
- Mixed Greens
- Red & Green Peppers
- Garbanzo Beans
- Three-Bean Salad
- Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast
- Black Olives
- Pita Bread
- Cheddar, Feta & Mozzarella Cheese
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch, Honey Dijon, Italian & Caesar dressings
We understand how important it is that children with food allergies feel safe. If your child has any food allergies or intolerances, we work closely with you before camp starts to review the camp menu and make any accommodations needed. Once at camp, our Special Meals Chef will help ensure that your child not only feels safe and reassured, but eats delicious food!
Lake of the Woods and Greenwoods does NOT serve any food in our dining hall that may contain peanuts or tree nuts. We have a gluten-free bar at every meal, as well as non-dairy milk options, including soy and rice milk.
Lake of the Woods & Greenwoods is proud to be featured on Spokin as one of the top food-allergy-friendly overnight camps. In addition, we are a member of FARE, an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life and health of individuals with food allergies.
If you have any questions regarding your child’s food allergies, please contact our Associate Director, Keely Finnegan.